Simply put, this subject explores Christian Spirituality with an emphasis on being that leads to doing. While it contains practical aspects in relation to Christian spiritual disciplines, it also features an in depth study of what it means to be spiritual, and more specifically, what Christian spirituality is.
This subject is taught by Travis Scott and is currently being offered for terms 3&4 2015 (Manurewa campus).
The reading requirements for this course include:
- Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
- The Mark of a Christian by Francis Schaeffer
- Golden Book of True Christian Life by John Calvin
- The Dynamics of Spiritual Life by Richard Lovelace
- Tortured Wonders by Rodney Clapp